General terms of Sale
1.By placing an order at The Autosport Ltd or on the racingtuningshop.eu website, you declare that you have reviewed all the information provided to you during the purchase process, and that you fully accept the general terms and payment of transcribed.
2. Any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order, is excluded.
In the event of an unavailability of the goods and non-acceptance of the order will not be made any charge to the Customer and any down order will be returned.
3. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by the ecommerce system through an e-mail response, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will report The Date and Time of the order, an “Order Number” and a “Customer Code”, to be used in any further communication with the ecommerce-point system.
4. It is the customer’s responsibility to register with the correct data and keep that data up-to-date using your login credentials.
5. The purchase of the goods is provided with payment methods: Bank Transfer, Postpay Recharge, PayPal and Credit Cards.
All sales are made from the store and the responsibility of the Autosport Ltd ceases when the goods are released from the warehouse.
The transport of the ordered goods is carried out at the disposal of the customer who accepts all the conditions provided by the transport contract in force between L’Autosport Ltd and the Courier SDA.
The customer also authorizes Autosport Ltd to use a different courier in case of need than the one mentioned above, delegating the Autosport Ltd to make all the choices related to the modes of transport in its own name and account.
If the customer wishes to use a courier, the will must be formally expressed by fax or e-mail.
If not specifically requested (by fax or mail) the shipments are not insured.
6. All amounts displayed on ecommerce are expressed in Euro, which is the reference currency.
7. In some cases, autoSPORT SRL can only accept orders with delivery on Italian territory.
8. For each order placed on RacingTuningShop.com, AUTOSPORT SRL issues invoice or tax receipt of the material shipped under Article 14 D.P.R. 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. The information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is used to issue the invoice. No change in the invoice will be possible, after the issuance of the same.
9. Delivery costs are explicitly highlighted when the order is made. Some promotions may offer discounts equal to shipping costs for orders above a certain value determined by the offer. The payment of the goods by the customer will be made using the payment methods mentioned above. For particular types of transaction, Autosport Ltd. can ask for percentages of cost increase that are understood to be accepted by the customer, at fault the order is intended to be revoked by the customer without giving rise to order fulfillment and with return of any down payments.
10. Autosport Ltd agrees to ship the available goods within 48 hours of the order being completed. The order is the time when The Autosport Ltd. has the availability of the sum agreed as payment of the order. No liability can be attributed to L’Autosport Ltd in the event of a delay in the delivery of what was ordered by the couriers.
11. When the courier delivers the goods, the customer is required to check:
– that the number of packages being delivered is the same as indicated in the packing slip, invoice and order;
– that the packaging is intact, not damaged, or wet or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials (adhesive tape or metal strapping).
Any damage to the packaging and/or product or the mismatch of the number of packages or indications, must be immediately disputed, placing RERESERVE OF SCRITTA CONTROL on the courier’s proof of delivery. Once the courier’s document has been signed, the customer will not be able to object to the external characteristics of what is delivered.
Any issues relating to the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 3 days of the delivery, as per the manner provided in this document.
12. In the case of non-collection within 5 working days of the material in storage at the courier’s warehouses due to repeated impossibility of delivery to the delivery indicated by the Customer at the time of the order, the order will be automatically cancelled without any refund.
Right of withdrawal
13. In accordance With art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer, he is entitled to withdraw from the purchase agreement for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in the next paragraph 15.
14. In order to exercise this right, the customer must send a notice to L’Autosport Ltd, within 10 working days of the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by a recommended letter with a notice of receipt, addressed to
L’Autosport Ltd , Via Foggia Contrada Seat snc 71036 Lucera (FG) ,
that is, by telegram or fax always sent within the aforementioned 10-day period and followed by a confirmation by letter recommended with receipt notice, sent TASSATIVELY within the next 48 hours. Once the aforementioned notice of withdrawal has been received, Autosport Ltd will quickly notify the customer of instructions on how to return the goods which must be received to L’Autosport Ltd within 10 days of the authorisation.
15. The right of withdrawal is still subject to the following conditions:
– the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product;
– the purchased property must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and ancillary equipment); To limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, whenever possible, to place it in a second box; In all cases, sticker labels or tapes should be avoided directly on the original packaging of the product;
– according to the law, the shipping costs relating to the return of the property are borne by the customer;
– the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the customer;
– in case of damage to the property during transport, Autosport Ltd will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receiving the property in its warehouses), to allow it to file a prompt complaint against the customer. courier chosen by him and get a refund of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal;
– Autosport Ltd. does not respond in any way to damage or theft/loss of goods returned with uninsured shipments.
In the case of replacement returns (e.g. for size change) the replacement is accepted. The replacement takes place only and exclusively after receipt of the item to be replaced that must be received intact and in its original packaging. The return and replacement costs are borne by the buyer. If the replacement with the same item is not possible due to exhaustion of inventory, the buyer can choose an item of the same amount or higher amount with due difference.
16. The right of withdrawal expires entirely, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the asset (package and/or its contents), in cases where Autosport srl you ascertain:
– the lack of the original external packaging and/or internal packaging;
– the absence of any integral elements of the product;
– damage to the product for reasons other than transport.
In the event of the termination of the right of withdrawal, Autosport Ltd. will return the purchased property to the sender, charging the same shipping costs.
17. The personal data required during the submission of the order is collected and processed in order to meet the express requests of the Customer and will not in any case and under no means given to third parties. Autosport Ltd guarantees its customers compliance with the data processing regulations, which are governed by the privacy code referred to in DL 196 of 30.06.03.
Data processing owner is L’Autosport
18. Any complaints must be made to L’Autosport Ltd.
19. The sales contract between the Customer and L’Autosport srls is understood to have been concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the settlement of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this remote selling agreement, if the customer is a consumer, the territorial competence is that of the reference bar of his municipality of residence; In all other cases, the territorial competence is solely that of the FOGGIA Hole